A member of the Quartz family. This beauty has long been revered as a stone of Royalty as far back as 25,000 B.C.
Often one of the first stones people are attracted to when they begin their crystal journey. Its high sweet energy makes it a crystal overs staple
Features and benefits:
- Curves overindulgence and allows one to end bad habits
- Clears the energy field of negativity and attachments
- Releases karmic baggage or illness
- Protects against psychic attack
- Aids in aligning the physical reality with spiritual purpose
- Counter addictive behaviour by supporting brain and nervous system function
How to use it:
Rarely Amethyst can affect sleep quality so I suggest testing this in the bedroom to see if you are sensitive to it in that way, and if so simply place it elsewhere in the home. Any room will suit this stone and emanate its vast energies for you and your home.
Style with any natural greenery, books and even on a base plate of crystal to really make this piece stand out! Add spheres and towers of different sizes in rose quartz, smokey quartz and malachite to compliment and amplify those energy combinations.