Chalcopyrite Tumble stones
The meaning of this stones name relates to two different meanings, as its name is made up of two parts.
The first part "chalco", comes from the Greek word for brass, and this is combined with the word Pyrite, a stone with a similar look.
It is a primary ore of copper mixed with iron, and its form can be massive or it may also occur as tiny crystals with other stones such as Calcite or Fluorite.
- it has a positive vibration that is known to increase happiness, joy and belief in yourself.
- it is a stone of abundance.
- connects you to higher mystical realms.
- If you have lost something, it is known to help you to find it, and it may even get lost to you as well.
- It will clear energy blockages at the crown chakra, and will both cleanse and activate it as well.
- This stone has an unusual energy that will bring through a strong spiritual, even mystical energy.
Chalcopyrite has a strong healing action in the body. These stones have quite a few healing properties that you can utilize such as:
- It helps the universal energies to clear anything that prevents perfect health.
- it helps your system to integrate the energy flow more easily.
- its vibration is known to help inflammation.
- It has a good healing action that helps the healing of both viruses and bacterial infections as well as fevers.
- It may help problems of the respiratory system.
- It may also stimulate hair growth.
- its vibration may particularly aid the healing of brain related issues, as it has such a strong vibration at the crown chakra and the 3rd eye chakra.
- items intuitively chosen