Palo Santo Powder
Loose Palo Santo Powder creates the most consistent burn. No coal necessary. Powder burns on its own. The smoke offers the same uplifting smell of citrus and hints of mint as the incense sticks do.
Burns on its own, no coal necessary.
Great for Tea, Healing Sessions, in baths, Sweat Lodges, pouring on wood burning stoves and excellent for keeping away Mosquitos!
How to use:
Place powder in a small bowl. Use match or lighter to light.
Palo Santo Sticks
100% sustainable Palo Santo (BURSERA GRAVEOLENS) Incense Sticks.
Raw smudge sticks. When burned the wood offers a pleasant uplifting smoke with a smell of citrus and mint. About 7 – 10 Sticks in a pack. Sustainably & Ethically harvested from Ecuador. Sticks will not stay lit like traditional incense. They will go out after a short time as they are meant to be burnt in small increments.
How to use:
- Use a candle, match or lighter to ignite your stick of Palo Santo.
- Hold at about a 45 degree angle pointing the tip down toward the flame.
- Allow it to burn for about 30 secs to 1 minute and then blow out.
- Move about your workspace, home, car, bathroom or anywhere you would like to clear the energy.
- When finished, place the stick in a fire proof bowl of metal, glass or clay.
- The glow will end on its own unless you blow on the ember which will keep the smoke going.
- Always use caution and respect when working with fire.