Selenite Heart Bowl
Selenite is a crystalline variety of the mineral gypsum. It is a very soft mineral which can be easily scratched with a fingernail and therefore not recommended for jewellery, unless looked after very carefully. If placed in water, Selenite will revert to gypsum.
Features and benefits:
- charges the vibration of other crystals
- provides for clarity of the mind, expanding ones awareness of the self and of ones surroundings.
- It opens the crown and higher crown chakras and accesses angelic consciousness and higher guidance.
- it can be used to access past lives as well as future lives.
- it is a calming stone that instils deep peace and is excellent for meditation or spiritual work.
- It assists judgement and insight.
- It clears confusion and aids in seeing the deeper picture.